Dear Valued Customer,
Another year has come and gone and we wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for allowing Dicom Transportation Group the privilege of being your trusted supply chain partner. The entire Dicom team will continue to provide you with our dedicated and sincerest effort to exceed your expectations, one delivery at a time.
With the conclusion of another year of service, we would like to take this opportunity to let you know of the many exciting opportunities and challenges at Dicom over the past year.
• We continue our plans to enhance our service capabilities and network to better serve your customers and offer your business a significant competitive advantage.
• Our investment in technology solutions leads the industry and allows you to capture synergies across networks and communication channels to reduce costs and improve speed.
• We continue to enhance our talent through recruiting the best and brightest in the industry to better serve you.
• We excel at mitigating a North American-wide driver shortage that has contributed to increased labor costs in addition to equipment costs and other inputs rising year-over-year.
• Dicom Transportation Group continues to focus on innovative North American acquisitions that enable our customers to partner with Dicom Transportation Group to build unique, flexible and advanced supply chain solutions for your ever growing business needs.
As we approach the end of another year, Dicom will honor the current industry standard for renewal as we strive to remain market competitive while providing you with the service and tools you need to succeed.
Effective December 26, 2016, a General Rate Increase at an average of 4.9% will be applied to your existing rates. This supports the ongoing investments we are making to increase the speed and coverage of our transportation network. Your sales representative is available to answer any of your questions or to discuss the opportunities to further leverage Dicom for your success.
Have a wonderful holiday season and we look forward to serving you in 2017!
Vice President of US Sales